Thursday, February 24, 2005

290. Too Long

It's been so long
Have I lost my touch?
It's all so familiar still,
with a touch of sadness.
The pencil strokes come easily
But it doesn't make sense.
There's a hint of longing
but no comfort
The scent of the paper
stirs no emotion
Maybe it has been too long
The words no longer flow
There is no ease nor fluency.
Desires are strong yet useless
with no inspiration
What has happened to me?
Where is my passion, my ability to write.....
Faded away with the passing months
Leaving a void, an emptiness
that may never be filled.

1 Comments:

At 10:03 PM, Blogger quartermom said...

i can see myself in your writing. good job. very well put. i am a writer myself and sometimes we sit there dont' we with no sense of self but we have sense but we don't. we just totally analyze ourselves empty. but we never leave and our spirits are always there. so don't get so down on yourself. you are very talented and have a wonderful life to live.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home