Sunday, May 24, 1998

Song - You Will Always Stay

 Another star in the sky
Another angel up above
Though I miss you so,
God decided it was time for you to go
The many good you brought to me
The many things you did
In my heart they will stay

CHORUS:
In this world of plenty
You are the one thing I need
You are the one I miss
I think it's time for me to move on
Yes, it's time for me to let go
But I just have to let you know
That in my heart you will always stay.

A life that was so great has been cut so short
There was nothing anyone could possibly do
Everyone has their time, and I guess this is yours
Still I don't think it's fair that I'm down here and you're up there.

CHORUS

It feels like you are so far away
But I know with every step I take
You are with me, following behindf
So, even if I didn't want you to go
Maybe it was best
Because up in heaven you are finally at rest.

CHORUS

You will never, ever be forgotten
In my heart is where you will stay.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home